I recently pressed custom red lips on a printed model which came out well. I placed it on a press which I did right at the beginning of my material journey. It was on carbon fibre it was bought online. It was was a heart in fact it had several. which due to the background came of in regards the image left on paper but was very difficult to see. If I remember correctly it may have been one of the last times I went to see the printers. Which now has become a coffee shop. The material was encased in resin which made it possible. You might be able to pick it out of the background. Other images may be found of the original on trojanthinking.wordpress.com
just to think of how this image came into being crosses not only years of experience, theory, practice, language, meaning. materials and borders.
It was less than a day old. (Image that is)
This time it was used after the image press rather than before ( experience from working with the ceramic tiles)