I recently pressed custom red lips on a printed model which came out well. I placed it on a press which I did right at the beginning of my material journey. It was on carbon fibre it was bought online. It was was a heart in fact it had several. which due to the background came of in regards the image left on paper but was very difficult to see. If I remember correctly it may have been one of the last times I went to see the printers. Which now has become a coffee shop. The material was encased in resin which made it possible. You might be able to pick it out of the background. Other images may be found of the original on trojanthinking.wordpress.com
just to think of how this image came into being crosses not only years of experience, theory, practice, language, meaning. materials and borders.
It was less than a day old. (Image that is)
Sods law and the spray tip of a can varnish that has another import tax story. Says it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This time it was used after the image press rather than before ( experience from working with the ceramic tiles)
Primed all sides but one, for paint couldn’t bring myself to cover the lips . Sad! I think this printout was not only when I had a printer but I think I printed the net form to the shape also.. One of the last image saved on a hdd that fail some years ago now.
P.s. I painted over them now for better or worse. You know if you rubbed of the paint the lips could still be there. The process embeds into the material not on to it. So now only the second lower photo is true!!
It was the cross over of purpose that led to me adopt this as a tool. It was only by this method that some imagery I had seen in several places came into being. I was aiming at three hexagons with adjoining edge on two sides. It did alter my comprehension of many things that have structure at its heart. Where faith comes in, in the future not forgetting more less faith based privileges. I mention this as like many other things it has had an influence.
closest reference to one of the registered tools guide lines are on the other side so would the holes be.
When I had all of my equipment working correctly I had the last of my cards done via apple photos printing. These occurred when I had not produced a few of my models in singular.
I made one of these cards the featured image was the inside. also without trademark but two 3D printed models. The one pictured is the first printed.
And six of these cards without the trademark and the one3D printed titanium model
I had aimed to give them to those who actually helped me with the models. In one way or another. I have given out only one! They helped me in actually placing the model in my hands!!!!
By all accounts one should have gone to Imaterialise/ materialise however that never occurred. Doubt as to who produced the card. If I was using someone logo etc. Plus I did not know who to send it to. Strange what people notice.
Some things just do not work out. Dated card, timeless model. Out of touch…
Just to add the photo on the front of the second card was the titanium model I strategically placed the apple in the centre of the hexagon and took the shot. Maybe it was from the packaging no editing. The inside shot was from the back of the first card with a real shadow